Blasting, also called sanding, is a technological process of surface treatment of various kinds of mostly hard materials using a jet of fine particles (abrasive). The abrasive used in our chamber is steel grit .
BLASTING CHAMBER – TECHNICAL PARAMETERS:
- Maximum parts dimensions (for H15x20): h = 2 m , w = 1 m, l = 1,1 m
- Maximum parts dimensions (for KOM): 5 kg to 500 kg
- Parts weight: 1 – 1.5 h – heating, 2 – 4 h – stripping
- Material (metal sheet) thickness: 5 mm to 40 mm
- Individual hook carrying capacity: 1000 kg
- Blasting is realised using (KOM): 3 blasting wheels with 11 kW capacity each
- Capacity for maintaining the quality of blasting Sa 2-2,5: approx. 4 – 6 hooks / hour
- Conveyor type: automatic
- Amount of material blasted by one wheel per minute: 160 – 180 kg
- Speed of the blasted medium: 78 m/sec.
- Recommended blasting material: Steel granulate